The Team provides Health & Safety at Work related advice to businesses, employees and members of the public. For more information please contact the Health and Safety Team.
Additional Health and Safety at Work advice is available from the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
Leicester City Council's Training Team offers a number of health and safety courses aimed at small businesses and employees. These include:
- Level 2 award in health and safety in the workplace (1 day course)
- COSHH (1/2 day course - for groups only)
- Level 3 award in supervising health and safety in the workplace (3 day course)
- Emergency first aid at work (1 day course)
- Risk assessment workshop (1/2 day course)
- Paediatric and early years first aid (2 or 1 day course)
For more information please contact the Training Team.